Thursday, October 8, 2009

My First Post.

Nevertheless this is my 1st pose ........ I should write something about intro .... and something about myself. Here is It:

Name: Ng Wei Hong
Aged: 19 (at 2009)
Ocuppation: Student (UCSI) - University College Serdaya International
Course: 3D animation and Design. Degree
Year: Year 1 - Semester 2 (September to october)
Height: 180 cm ++
Weight: 100 KG ++ (long time didn't measure) - Obesity level 2.

Hobbies: Drawing (I will post it later), Gaming, Chatting MSN, Eating and "Stingy"
Dislike: Sport, Reading, Chow Toh Fu and people leng chai then me.

Characteristic: Shy, Lazy, Slow Poke, and less friendly. (this is only my bad personility but
for good is .... uncountable)



That should be enough to intro my self ... oh yah ... most importanly is I'm Malaysia and address is totally classified due to some important classified problem .. Xp. I'm who like to use manglish at what ever speaking or writing like stuff this .. Xp.

Q&A:

Q: Why I use blog ?
A: Influence by 2 friend. I will list here later but I can review the name Jackie Loi and April

Q: Experience about blogging ?
A: Nothing ... a.k.a Noob

Q: Experience on what particular stuff ?
A: Computer stuff (hardware and software). You guyz can ask me regarding any problem you faced. Photoshoting with DLSR which we can discuss each other to improve and many more .. XD

Q: When you will stop using this blog?
A: Dunno ler ... possible 10 year's, 5 year's , 10 day's, 5 day's, 10 hour's, 5 hour's, 10 minute's, 50 minute's or even after this post .... No one know because we dunno what happen in next second we writting this blog .. XD

Q: What you will probability see or share in this blog?
A: I will share some information regarding follow item: (What I come in mind now)

- Personal Life
- PC Hardware
- PC Software
- Games (Any platform)

- Daily interesting new's
- and etc .....

This is my 1st time enter my Blogging world .... I hope got somebody view this blog ... Thank you.

Your sincerely: Nelson Ng ................................................................................... The owl ... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment