Monday, November 1, 2010

Design !?

Well ... It has been a year I didn't touch this blog because I having some unpleasant situation whereby ... I forget my password for this blog ... but suddenly a piece of paper pops up in my drawer today and written my account detail and password to allow me sign in again (PS: I has burned it to prevent leaked .. =D) .. lolz

Ok ... Let start my 1st post in November of 2010 ..

I has been assigned some design work in UCSI University Student Council... Where as I am the head of the design team under Publicity Department.

Some of it is:

1) 2011 UCSI University Sportswear
2) UCSI University 2011 Freshmen Camp ( T-shirt, Poster, Logo and Banner)
3) UCSI University 25th Silver Jubilee (Logo and Banner)

The due of my 1st all of my draft is coming 8 November 2010.

Well, I hope I can post everything in here ... but, I can't do that since is still in planning stage and I dun wan to spoil everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment